Low Fat Soy Cake Mix
71% LESS FAT/FIBER SOURCE/34% LESS CALORIES
VENKO’s low fat soy cake mix is very tasty and nutritious. It is easy to make and there are several different flavors for your choice! Enjoy all benefits of soy and its nutrients.
(Carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber), so its consumption is very important in a balanced diet.
How to prepare
- Ingredients: 1 package (14.1 oz) of low fat soy cake mix,
- 300 milliliters (ml) of water or milk depending on your preference,
- 4 eggs,
- 2 tablespoons of margarine (2.1 oz).
- How To Prepare
- Before preparing, pre heat the oven to 180° C for 10 min.;
- Choose your cake pan: rectangular - 23x33 cm (30 to 40 min.)
- round - 24 cm diameter (30 to 40 minutes)
- round with hole - 22 to 24 cm diameter (35 to 45 min.)
- Grease the pan with unsalted margarine;
- Add the package content, eggs, margarine and water or milk;
- Beat until the mixture is smooth, homogeneous and consistent;
- Pour the batter into greased pan and bake for 25 to 30 min.
- Recommendations: do not open the oven before time indicated; cool completely, Run knife around edge of cakes to loosen from pan. Turn upside down and serve.
- Benefits: Gluten free, Lactose free and Cholesterol free
- Net weight:
Retail Package – 14.1 oz - Bulk package – 55 lb
- Yield: 1 package (14.1 oz) yields 3.7 lb of cake Approximately.
- Composition: defatted soy Flour, cornstarch, sugar and chemical ferments (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate,).
- DO NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
- Maintenance: keep the product in a dry, cool and clean place, away from direct sunlight.
- Shelf life: 6 months