Light Soy Pancake Mix
Flavor: Chicken and Beef
67% LESS FAT, 34% LESS CALORIES
Light soy pancake mix, is very tasty and nutritious. It is easy to make and it comes in two different flavors for your choice! Enjoy all the benefits of soy and its nutrients.
(Carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber), so its consumption is very important in a balanced diet.
How to prepare
- Ingredients: 1 envelop (14.1 oz) of Light soy Pancake Mix.
- 600 milliliters (ml) of water (a little more than half a liter),
- 3 eggs
- Salt or sugar to taste,
- Dissolve the contents of one envelop (14.1 oz) in little more than half a liter of filtered water;
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender
- Add a ladle of the pancake batter to the pan and quickly tip the mixture around until it’s covered in a thin layer.
- Cook for about 1½ minute on the first side, until the pancake looks matt and the edges are starting to turn golden and are coming away slightly from the pan. Use a pallet knife to turn the pancake over (or flip if you dare!) and cook for another min or so.
They should be lightly golden on both sides.
- Filling to taste
- Coloque um pouco de recheio em cada panqueca fechando-as em forma de rolinho
- Fill the pancake with your choice of filling and fold over, place on a platter and pour the sauce onto them.
- Enjoy your meal
- Gluten free, sucrose free, Lactose free
- The recipe is suitable for being carried out with water
- Package - 14.1 oz
Bulk package: 5.5 lb
- Yield: 1 package (14.1 oz) yields 1000 ml of pancake batter.
- Composition-defatted soya flour, cornstarch, baking soda
- DO NOT CONTAIN GLUTEN
- Maintenance • keep the product in a dry, cool and clean place, away from direct sunlight.
- Self-life: 6 months